Register to Race
5K Race – $25
10K Race – $35
Half Marathon Race – $50
Youth (14 and Under) Any Distance – $10
Anyone on Team Bridge posts their picture here and a link to their donation site as they raise funds for The Bridge Summer Program. You don’t have to be running to raise funds. What a fun way to raise funds for the youth through your love for running. If you’d like to be a part of the fundraiser for the Run For Our Future please email email@example.com
WHY DO WE RAISE THESE FUNDS? The Bridge Summer Youth Program has been impacting young lives since 2010!Your contributions help make it possible again in 2018.
Here’s what our Summer Youth Program* includes – and what your donation directly covers:
- A full-time Summer team with members from AmeriCorps VISTA, RefugeeRise AmeriCorps, and Tyson who serve with the purpose of “reducing summer learning loss” for area youth.
- Supplies for all camping trips – for Middle School Youth and High School Rewards Trips
- Activity and food supplies for Neighborhood Centers and BridgeKIDS (elementary students) program at The Bridge
- Transportation costs for The Bridge bus and 2 vans which will make possible training at Cultivate Garden, Summer Camps, Neighborhood Center events, weekly Bible studies, daily lunch program, and Summer Team activities
- Food and supplies for Neighborhood Nights – cook-outs throughout Storm Lake in which neighborhoods can come together and build a stronger sense of community
*Each day for 8 weeks, our Summer Team of AmeriCorps VISTAS, RefugeeRise AmeriCorps, Tyson members and volunteers engage youth of all ages. They organize enriching activities, visit the library, work together in The Bridge’s Cultivate Training Garden, provide a CSA Program, read lots of books together, and build positive relationships with these young people. They work to build supportive communities through Neighborhood Nights and interaction with parents and neighborhoods.
The Summer Youth Program helps youth build valuable life skills and meet educational goals. The youth gain confidence and work ethic and new friendships. And, along the way, they come to understand more fully that they are loved by God through the positive role models and adults at The Bridge. That’s our goal.
The funds raised from this race will make this summer another life-changing one for youth and our Summer Team at The Bridge. Will you help make it possible?
Become a Corporate Sponsor Today!
Choose a Level:
*Email Jay to become a sponsor today
Photos from RFOF ’17
Images taken by: @acolorfulreality
Results from 2017 Fundraising
Sponsors gave: $6,000 from: Farm Credit Services of America // Larson Oil & Distribution // Security Trust & Savings Bank // Summit Evangelical Free Church // Tucker Consulting // United Community Health Center // YouniQue Adventures Camper Rentals LLC
Team Bridge raised: Over $11,000
Total raised: $17,000 raised for Summer Youth Programs
Registration starts NOW!
This year’s Run for Our Future is on June 23 at 8:00 AM.
5K, 10K, and Half Marathon
Scroll down to:
*Register to Run
*Join or Give to Team Bridge
*Find out what this race is fundraising for
*Become a Corporate Sponsor
*See pictures from last year’s run.