Run for Our Future 2021- SPONSORSHIP
Make a difference! Help support the work of The Bridge today.
Legacy- $3,000 and up
We are actively planning a summer program that will impact the youth of all ages. We are convinced that through the positive work being done on behalf of youth, the future is becoming brighter for these young people, their peers, their families, and ultimately this community!
Would you invest in the future of Storm Lake by partnering with The Bridge financially and becoming a Run For Our Future 2021 Race Sponsor?
What is Run For Our Future?
The Bridge of Storm Lake is holding its 9th Annual Run For Our Future 5K, 10K, and Half Marathon race on Saturday, June 19 to help raise funds for its Summer Youth Program.
What’s included in the 2021 Summer Youth Program at The Bridge?
Our funding goal for the Summer Youth Program is $25,000, which will fund:
- Regular Meals and Snacks
- Transportation costs including daily bus route to the school’s free lunch program
- Training opportunities at The Bridge’s 5-acre Cultivate Training Garden
- Summer learning loss programs for those without summer school and hands-on activities
- Weekly activities at Neighborhood Centers
- A team of 10 full-time summer youth workers through AmeriCorps VISTA, AmeriCorps RefugeeRISE, and Tyson Internships
- Middle School and High School Service rewards trips
What does it mean to be a Race Sponsor?
As a Race sponsor, you will receive advertising benefits, increased visibility, and the blessing of making a direct impact on lives in your community.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.